For those new followers, welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy reading it and learn sometime from it.
So the question of the day is the topic for today's blog post.
Why do you run? Here are just a few of the reasons I run:
- To lose weight
- To get healthy
- To maintain my healthiness
- To have alone time(at least at 5am when I run during the week)
|even when it's dark|
- To think about nothing
- To get faster
- To see the clear sky at 5am in the morning(like yesterday's run)
- To feel the trail on my feet
|A great trail in the U.P.|
|Michaywe Golf Course|
|Another winter run|
- To experience fall colors the only way a runner can see them.
|Fall in Gaylord MI|
|Detroit Marathon Relay|
|The bling display|
- But mostly I run because it's what I enjoy.
So why do you run?
Have a great day and.....Keep Running!!!!!!