So are you electronically tied in? I"m sure many of you are. Here's what I use in regards to Running/fitness things that are electronic:
- First the hardware: Imac computer, iPad, iPhone, Garmin 310xt. I'm not sure you need anymore than this or, really, any of this, right?
- Then I've got the Blog which has turned into something much larger than I've ever thought it would be. It started with just a place to write down about my thoughts and turned into many more things.
- There's also the apps for iPad and Iphone.
- What about websites? Here's some I use frequently:
- Blogger, of course
- Detroit Runner(to make sure things are looking good)
- Google reader
- Run Michigan
- Running in the USA
- Running Warehouse
- DC Rainmaker(technically a blog but incredible information for electronics)
- Any other website related to running(1000's)
- Then there's Blogs. Holy Cow, I don't even know how to express the number of blogs I follow. Of course, this probably limits the amount of commenting I do on each of them but I enjoy them all - big, small, non-technical, technical, detailed, long, short. I won't give a list of my Favorites because everyone has their own taste but there's so many to follow, you will find what you like out there. I've been thinking of putting a list or having a contest about this but don't have the details down yet.
So, yes, I guess you could say I'm tied in electronically. It's a social media frenzy out there!
What do you use electronically that you love? Any iPad apps, websites, blogs you can't live without?
Have a great day and....Keep Running!!!!