- I'm not a good swimmer. Haha. Well, practice makes perfect as they say and given I did one training swim, I guess I have room for improvement. I think a few form lessons would probably really help improve my times here.
- I'm not that good of biker either. It seems that the Triathletes that are the top finishers are strong bikers. Of course, it's the longest distance so that makes sense.
- I should not have worried so much about the swim. I was more nervous than doing a marathon! There was really no need to worry. While I was slow, it was not that hard to get through a 1/2 mile swim. If that's your worry, don't!
- I'd like to try a sprint with the bike on the roads. I think it would be easier. Surprisingly, I'll do another one next year! My heart is still with running but I like the different challenge - even if I don't train completely for it.
- I'd like to try a Duathlon as well.
- The triathlete crowd was very friendly which makes it easier to sign up for more of these events.
- I find myself looking at Trifind(dot)com - oh, yeah, that's scary.
Eight miles on the schedule. I felt good most of the time which is nice. The weather was perfect for running this morning. I still think anything of eight miles or more in the morning is tough.