Rest day on the schedule.
- 264 days of running
- 1,639 miles
- 25,448 feet of elevation
- 237 hours 54 minutes of time running
- Average speed 6.9 miles per hour
- 169,605 calories burned
- 17 days of cycling
- 166 miles of cycling
- 10 hours and 21 minutes of cycling time
- 17 strength training sessions
- 265 days of running
- 1,579 miles
- 18,009 feet of elevation
- 226 hours 59 minutes of time running
- Average speed 7.0 miles per hour
- 151,737 calories burned
- 32 days of cycling
- 336 miles of cycling
- 19 hours and 48 minutes of cycling time
- 55 strength training sessions
I think it's fair to say I should have done more cross training in 2012. I did much more in 2011 and even that probably was not enough but at least I biked around 3 times per month and lifted weights more than once a week in 2011.
I'm always amazed at my year end results. I certainly improved as a runner this year(even though I need a rest now). Just look at the amount of elevation difference. Quite a difference in my hill training in the two years. I'm also really surprised by the number of days running each week. A very consistent 5 days a week running but I also ran 60 more miles in 2012 and that would have been more like 85-95 had I not take a break at the end of this year.
Have a great day and....Keep Running!!!!