RooSport contacted me to see if I would have an interest in reviewing their RooSport pocket. I'm always open for good ways to carry things when I'm running so I was happy to try it.
|You can see how the rectangular magnet is sewn in place|
This really is a great design. This pocket basically fits on the top of your shorts. You open the pocket with the orange tab. Under the flap is a magnet(see picture above). The magnet helps keep the RooSport in place on your shorts. Here's a picture of it on me:
The pocket actually goes inside your shorts with the little outer flap sticking out of your shorts held in place by the powerful magnet. It has two pockets - one that zips and one that is open with velcro.
|Source: RooSport Website|
I think this is a great solution for marathon training where you want to carry some things(like gel, keys, money) but you don't really want to run with a belt full of stuff.
- Very light and easy to use
- It will not move when running
- Great to carry a few items
- The velcro sewn in the RooSport did not hold up very well
- I would not use this for heavy items like a phone
- Not waterproof(but they are working on a new product for that)
Check out their website: HERE
Check out their Facebook page: HERE
Check out their Twitter page: HERE
This week if you sign up with your e-mail, they are giving away a RooSport on their website too!
* Note - I received a complimentary RooSport in exchange for this review. All opinions on this blog post are my own and I was not paid or required to give a particular opinion on the product.
Have a great day and....Keep Running!!!!