Kind snacks was nice enough to send me a sampler of their snacks. Actually, they sent me a HUGE amount of samples to try out and I've been tasting them over the last several weeks. Here's what they sent. Check out all those snacks!!!!
There is a huge variety of snacks that Kind makes. The snacks are Gluten Free, All natural fruit and nut bars. I don't have any issues with gluten but I do have some experience with it since my son was on a Gluten free diet for awhile. In my opinion, it's a difficult diet to maintain and I wish I had known about these when he was on his diet as they are so tasty!
My favorite out of everything here is the Granola:
This tasty little treat is great to grab right out of the bag or mix into your yogurt. All three flavors were excellent especially the Peanut Butter.
All the bars really have a different taste depending on what you are looking for. The nuts were very good but there were also bars with some chocolate in them too. The fruit and nut options were also great. They taste like candy but are healthy! You can't beat that combination! Take a look:
It's really hard to pick my favorite but I'd have to say it's the Dark Chocolate Nuts and Sea Salt. I love the sweet and salty flavor together.
The biggest issue that you need to watch with these is that they still have lots of calories(about 200 per bar) so you still need to watch how you eat them even though they are healthy. They also have about 15 grams of Fat; however, only 3.5 grams of Saturated Fat so, like anything, they need to be eaten in moderation. I would say that they certainly beat eating a candy bar and are a healthy alternative to that.
How would you like to try some for yourself?
Kind has offered to give away a huge 72 pack sample of their newest line of bars called the KIND nuts & spices. These things will go fast in the house especially if you have kids.
Here the rules to the giveaway:
- Go to their Facebook page, "like" their page, and tell them "Detroit Runner sent me." Come back here and let me know you did it.(1 entry)
- Go to their Twitter page, "follow" their page, and tweet "Want to win 72 KIND nuts and spices bars? Thanks to @detroitrunner1 and @KINDSnacks you can at detroitrunner.com giveaway"(1 entry)
- Follow Detroit Runner blog, Facebook page and/or Twitter page(1 entry)
Contest will end Thursday, March 7 at 5pm and a winner will be announced March 8th.
Interested in learning even more?
1) Go to their webpage HERE
2) Go to their Facebook page HERE
3) Go to their Twitter page HERE
Have a great day and....Keep Running!!!!
* Note - I received a sample package of Kind snacks in exchange for this review. All opinions on this blog post are my own and I was not paid or required to give a particular opinion on the product.